Other bus companies in the Kapiti Coast, Wellington and North Island are left in the dust
Kapiti Coach Tours proudly uphold their reputation for being the best bus company in the lower North Island. We provide cost-effective transport with friendly drivers to get you from A to B. Based on the sunny Kapiti Coast, we charter 7 luxury coaches and a courtesy van to transport you and your group safely to many special occasions anywhere in New Zealand.
For a reliable bus company, contact Kapiti Coach Tours to discuss your bus hire options today.
Our awesome story – you know you want to read it – just try to look away…
Next came ‘the new coach’. The new coach was brought on board with the intention to be hired out and most likely the unloved cousin of ‘the Chandelier’ and ‘Bertha’. The new coach needed loads of work and as the days ticked by was renamed to ‘Anyday’ because anyday now it will be ready to hit the road. From there is more random stories of how Kapiti Coach Tours named their now 7 coach and courtesy van strong fleet, but we will share those another time, so you best be checking out our website for the next instalment.
For proven coach tours and flexible bus hire options choose Kapiti Coach Tours
With dedicated coach tours and a range of buses to choose from, we can cater to your sports or social club for a range of events. You can book transport for events such as:
- Wedding, birthday and Christmas functions
- Corporate events, team building and conferences
- School hire
- Sports trips
- Day trips and weekend getaways
- Dinner nights, pub crawls and rock concerts
- Airport transport
Meet the team…
Paul Murch started Kapiti Coach Tours and is the company’s CEO\Driver\Panel beater\Coach Cleaner who spends a lot of his time fixing panels and washing coaches, that’s when he’s not on tours which sometimes take him all around the North Island and making sure the company is running smoothly.
Donna Murch who is Pauls’ wife, is the Operations Manager of the company and the family home. From the time she wakes till time she is back in bed she is busy, drivers have been delegated, all quotes have been sent, the phone is ringing, Winnie the pet corgi has gone missing, with dinner cooked and the house spotless!
Karly Murch is Paul and Donnas’ daughter. She’s busting a move on the CEO position with her SuperNova-Wildcard: Bella, Paul and Donnas’ granddaughter and potentially the real CEO of Kapiti Coach Tours.
Murray – all round handyman extraordinaire
Barbara – your Number one supporter Driver
Reiner – will take you anywhere Driver.
Morrie – need that little job done, he’s there!
And let’s not forget good old Brian.
Experience the bus company with the best customer reputation
Our customers appreciate our dedication and commitment to them. Here are 7 reasons why Kapiti Coach Tours stand out among other bus companies:
- Price match or beat – if you receive a quote from another bus company we will match or beat that price
- Small and large groups – we can transport from 2 to 300 people anywhere in New Zealand and are guide-dog friendly
- Flexible transport options – you can choose between 7 luxury coaches and our courtesy van to suit your group’s individual requirements
- Proven track record – we’ve been operating since 2003 and own our own buses that are clean and thoroughly serviced
- Expert planning – being local we can assist with organising trip itineraries including where to go, what to see and in which order to maximise your time
- Safe, experienced and friendly drivers – our drivers know their terrain and are conscientious about transporting passengers safely. Our drivers are experienced with passengers in wheelchairs and provide careful assistance
- Friendly, customer focused staff – our staff know our stuff and we even match each driver’s personality to each job
Talk to us about…
Fill out this form and we will be in touch to discuss your requirements.